We all like gooey chocolate cakes but some of us are low on ingredients or time and some of us are just lazy (thats me)!
Literally 5 ingredients and 5 minutes- bringing you an easy and quick saviour for your sudden cravings or mood swings with least compromise on taste! Also it is eggless 😀
Prep Time: 5-7 mins
Cooking time: 1 minute
Cocolate Oreo Biscuits – 6
Baking Powder – 2 pinches
Milk – 40-50 millilitre (Roughly 3 tablespoons)
Cocoa powder- 1/4 teaspoon
Powdered sugar- 1/4 teaspoon
1. Break the Oreo cookies, and churn them into a blender until granulated.
2. Add baking powder, sugar, cocoa powder and mix.
3. Slowly stir while adding milk, until cake-like batter is achieved.
1. Grease your favourite mug with oil/butter and pour in the batter up-till halfway.
2. Turn on the microwave at high, place the mug inside and let it run for 1 minute. (Your cake must have risen to the rim.)
3. Slide a knife to see if it comes out clean. Thats when your cake ready.
Thats it fellas, you’re done!
Drop in a dollop of Nutella, fresh strawberries or nuts if you like. Dig in a spoon straight away and enjoy the rich chocolatey goodness.
1. Do not over heat/cook.
2. The above ingredients are for a small-standard size cup, if yours is a bigger one, you’d have to customise the quantity similarly.